PHP Developer :
Job Description :
1) Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
2) Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
3) Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
4) Troubleshooting application and code issues.
5) Integrating data storage solutions.
6) Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
7) Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
8) Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
To create robust and scalable applications.