- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating of MOUs, licensing & distribution and channel placement agreements with various distribution platforms;
- Drafting and sending legal notices for debt recovery / outstanding from clients;
- Closely coordinating with the business heads and sales / marketing team and taking care of their business needs;
- Timely advice to sales and commercial associates on various issues;
- Proactively resolving of legal issues and providing solution to avoid litigation;
- To initiate legal proceedings in case of dishonor of cheques U/S 138 of N.I. Act;
- Conducting research on Case Laws and applicable Regulatory affairs;
- Reviewing and modifying the templates of various agreements on a periodic basis;
- Well versed with trademark availability search, watch report preparations, filing and opposition documentation, etc.;
- Proficient in Copyright registration and procedure.
Behavioral/ Personal Characteristics:
- Ability to leverages relationships, build a strong network and have effective negotiations;
- Strong communication skills and getting along well with others (essential: Hindi, English & Telugu);
- Independent worker who values adherence to timelines.
- Good drafting skills. Able to draft agreements/notices independently;
- Ability to understand and interpret the relevant regulations and apply the same to the work situation;
- Well versed with commercials negotiations. Someone who is able to enhance industry specific understanding, having good drafting skills and be an effective negotiator;
- Demonstrated (hands on experience) subject matter knowledge in structuring, drafting, negotiating and closing of content licensing deals;
- Eye for detailing while drafting any agreement.