1. Maintain healthy relationship with key account customers (Category, Buying & Operations).
2. Maintain terms of Trade with Modern Trade Chains.
3. Interact with Category Manager / Store Managers to improve performances.
4. Negotiating on Price, Costs, Delivery & Specifications with buyers & Managers.
5. Acting as a contact between Company & its existing & potential markets.
6. Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance. Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
7. Responsible for sales and to organize Retail Market.
8. Coordinate with Regional Sales Manager to enhance sales performance.
9. Define monthly and quarterly plans to drive volume, value, market share and activation’s in the region.
10. Ensure proper product display at store level & push Secondary Sales.
11. Regular store visits to ensure product display, Availability in right quantity at right time.
12. Product training to Store Sales people & Brand Promoter’s on regular basis.
13. Responsible for primary & secondary sales, achieving SKU wise monthly targets.
14. Monthly sales planning & forecasting.