1. Translateexperience and business objectives into creative strategies - and the abilityto
communicate the same effectively.
2. Be at ease increating and communicating a visual design system within the organisation, andshare
the same with team.
3. Be comfortable withhands-on work across the visual design process as needed.
4. Lead and influencethe creative quality of team members. Develop, lead and inspire the design
team members, each responsible for definingand delivering the best in class experience.
5. Communicate across organisational boundaries and stakeholders at UX Reactor to understand and
influence the relevant variables of designquality.
6. Drive continuousimprovement throughout the visual design process.
Experience/Required Skills :
1. 2 to 5 years ofrelevant design work experience as UX visual designer(Mobile Games).
2. Ability to leadfrom the front while working with a group of team members.
3. Strong portfoliodemonstrating attention to detail and mastery of typography, color, layout, etc
4. A strongunderstanding of the nuances of digital UX design concepts such as Interactiondesign,
form design, and the UX design process as awhole.
5. Strong creative andvisual skills along with an ability to explain design rationale.
6. A deepunderstanding of design systems and its value to digital product experience.
7. Current in design,current affairs, popular culture, and new design trends and techniques.
8. Motivated, highlyorganized with a keen eye for detail and craft.
1. Formal degree inCommunication Design/Graphic Design/Applied arts with demonstrable
experience towards digital design.
2. Relevant experiencein working with the digital media(Mobile Apps).
3. Proven experiencein graphic design, layout and typography skills.
4. Advancedproficiency with Sketch or related visual design software.
5. Knowledge ofdelivery process (slicing, layering, creating specs) is compulsory.